Saturday 18 April 2020

If any how much do you love me?

For the nth time I asked my little girl, "who loves the most," my little girl said with a lot of love, "I love my mom" I didn't stop there, asked her again, "How much do you like your mom?" She extended her hand a little and said, "This much," clearly I wasn't convinced, I grinned again and asked, "only that much," so my little girl reached a bit more, so time more than she could, and replied a lot more thiiiiis. Again, "just that many" I repeated, now she stared at me helplessly not understanding how to convey her affection.

Many of us in the world today either haven't cared about what others think, or have worried too much about what others think. We're always on the hunt for affirmation and reassurance for everything or we're heading to another point of not offering any real treatment. A yes or a no is what we require? Struck for worse and bad, whether necessary or not. Every little thing done does not need simply a phenomenal recognition. Doing the job, excelling are two separate characteristics and everyone is conscious of it, always longing for that "so-called recognition" and not being fulfilled even if it is granted simply becoz it doesn't meet the expectations or the way we wanted to be appreciated.

My parents would suggest when I was little, when you're angry or puzzled, keep still, take a deep breath, have some tea, focus your mind, get out and play? So just do as you can. Interestingly, I never recall asking me "Do you love me, if yes how much" It also amazed me how my parents should have faced the burden of having less time with the children and still not finding affirmation to see if their children appreciate them?

Supervision Frankfurt
Coaching Frankfurt
Coaching Frankfurt am
Coach Frankfurt am Main
Coaching Bad Homburg


This relates, well, particularly when you're a coach, "inquiry and the purpose behind the curiosity," it's double, any time a query comes to mind, as a coach I know if I try to ask the coach a question, I ask myself what the aim of this query is to push and direct others, to get an response for myself, to for reference or ju.

On the other side, being concerned about getting approval or an acceptance might not get the coach in the right direction. Although interest is wonderful, it can only contribute to a better coaching experience with the right purpose.

Having said this coach can never be put under the lines of a decent coach or a poor coach, it's only a matter of fulfilling the standards and not sacrificing on principles and convictions. When the coach will communicate with the coachee and the coachee will see the importance and rewards, the coach stops there and there is no problem of validation;

No comments:

Post a Comment