Saturday 18 April 2020

Communication craft-An eye opener!

Good communication is the link between ambiguity and understanding and only when we listen to learn and not merely to reply or in certain situations to react is good communication.

Communication has always been a huge obstacle in my existence and the difficulty has been / is to express to the other person my real thoughts and emotions. There was such overbearing anxiety of the response and the consequences of voicing my opinion that contributed to the suppressing of my feelings or crazy revolt to have my voice noticed, all of which were not constructive solution contributing to fractured relationships.

Change of mindset and shift of life alerting came as I had to read a book entitled "I'm Ok, you're Ok" and bring the results back to my batch mates.

I have always wondered why school curricula do not contain such fundamental subjects that are important life skills and are instead left to fragmented forms of learning some of the core principles of human relationships passed down by elders and societal norms.

The book was life-changing for me and light bulb moments to realize the various roles we play in a dialogue – the state of mind of parents, children and adolescents and the path used to connect with each state of mind are interesting and insightful.

As someone with an immense contact divide learning and interpreting the book principles released a whole spectrum of feelings and awareness of where I was going wrong with my strategy and the various state of mind, I worked from inside both of my partnerships.

business coaching bad homburg
personal coaching near bad homburg
business coaching akademie
business coaching rhein main gebiet
mehr leichtigkeit im business
business coaching academy
business coach finden bad homburg
business coach werden bad homburg


Explaining in detail the various state of mind and how we bundle ourselves up in one basic state of mind, mostly because of our childhood experience, helped me untangle some of the difficulties I faced in communicating myself, which were influenced because of the powerful influences I had in my formative years of development.

With the recently gained knowledge I was able to analyze any of my experiences and identify myself while I was not in the appropriate state of mind and get me back to an equanimity or call for a break to collect and re-enter the discussion with a calm and mature state of mind contributing to far improved methods of coping with disagreements and communicating my opinions with consistency, understanding and reverence.

This understanding has improved how I interact with my family, with my children and with everyone around me, and I have now been able to recognise the state of mind in which the other individual has engaged and separate myself from the feelings and express my reaction appropriately.

Communication is a powerful medium because, if utilized properly, we can crack boundaries, build lasting connections, cultivate unbreakable links with our loved ones because establish a wonderful room for others to be only themselves without judgement or anger, and if we are able to establish this room for those around us, we create a safe space for them to accept us, to open up, to guide them themselves.

Everybody needs to be noticed and understood at the end of the day and if we can deliver this spiritual blessing so we will have the most meaningful and profound effect on humanity.

To me, this has also changed the game, and I encourage someone unable to interact to read this book and to be mindful of our own actions and trend that can be modified to render our interactions efficient and impactful, thus improving the way we affect and shape substantive connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment